New Laney IronHeart Studio amp head
Laney will launch this month a new IRT Studio valve guitar amp head, included in the IronHeart Series and equipped with an audio USB port.
The IRT Studio has been designed for guitar players who want to record their instrument directly to their computer in a home studio. An USB audio input/output is provided for direct recording to a Mac, PC or iPad, and it will be possible to make reamping, with the dry and processed signals being splitted to right and left channels.
The maximum power is 15W (valve) but a 1W input is also available, along with an internal Dummy Load which allows for silent recording without the need of an external cabinet.
- 2x 15W and 1W inputs
- 3 Clean, Rhythm and Lead channels
- 3x ECC83 (preamp) and 2x EL84 (power)
- Class AB amplification
- 3-band EQ witch Shift push-button
- Master tone
- Footswitchable Pre Boost
- Laney digital reverb
- Effect loop
- 8 or 18 Ohms speaker output
- Vari Watts power attenuator
- Internal Dummy Load for silent recording
- Direct speaker emulated output, post power stage
- Mini jack MP3 input
- DI XLR speaker emulated output
- USB audio port
- Reamp option which sends the dry signal to the left channel and the wet signal to the right
- Format : 19" 2U rack
- Weight: 11kg
Retail price is around $500. You'll find more info on www.laney.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The new Dirty Little Secret is available As promised, Catalinbread released the new version of its Dirty Little Secret overdrive pedal.
- LTD introduces the AJ-1 Andy James guitar British guitar player Andy James signs a new LTD AJ-1 guitar, an all black model equipped with two EMG humbuckers.
- TC Electronic celebrates Metallica Month It's Metallica Month at TC Electronic and the brand celebrates it with a special offer on the G-Major 2 guitar multi-effects.