Laney will launch this month a new IRT Studio valve guitar amp head, included in the IronHeart Series and equipped with an audio USB port.
The IRT Studio has been designed for guitar players who want to record their instrument directly to their computer in a home studio. An USB audio input/output is provided for direct recording to a Mac, PC or iPad, and it will be possible to make reamping, with the dry and processed signals being splitted to right and left channels.
The maximum power is 15W (valve) but a 1W input is also available, along with an internal Dummy Load which allows for silent recording without the need of an external cabinet.
- 2×15W and 1W inputs
- 3 Clean, Rhythm and Lead channels
- 3x ECC83 (preamp) and 2x EL84 (power)
- Class AB amplification
- 3-band EQ witch Shift push-button
- Master tone
- Footswitchable Pre Boost
- Laney digital reverb
- Effect loop
- 8 or 18 Ohms speaker output
- Vari Watts power attenuator
- Internal Dummy Load for silent recording
- Direct speaker emulated output, post power stage
- Mini jack MP3 input
- DI XLR speaker emulated output
- USB audio port
- Reamp option which sends the dry signal to the left channel and the wet signal to the right
- Format : 19" 2U rack
- Weight: 11kg
Retail price is around $500. You’ll find more info on www.laney.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.