Milbert GAGA D-30
Milbert Amplifiers introduces the GAGA D-30 tube guitar amplifier, third in the line of Guitar Artists' Guitar Amplifiers.
Based on the GAGA 90 and offering similar features and functions, the "domestic" model GAGA D-30 provides from 1 Watt up to 30 Watts power audio output, 11 pounds total weight, and 120V / 240V mains input.
GAGA D-30 may be upgraded to either the domestic GAGA D-60 model, or to the international model GAGA 90.
Important features common to GAGA Amplifiers include:
- No traditional audio output transformer
- Ability to play over 30 kinds of tubes, in unlimited combinations
- Adjustable Headroom for more distortion at low volumes (down to 1 Watt)
- Auto-Everything that auto-biases all tubes
- Auto-Impedance and Blow-Proof universal speaker outputs
- Regulated power supplies
- P3-Ready 9V phantom power for pedals and active pickups
- Upgradeability throughout the amplifier series
- Marked knobs
Pricing & Availability:
GAGA D-30 street price US $1,950 - available directly from milbert.com/gaga
Viewers of this article also read...
- Celestial Effects Cancer Wah The Fuzz? The Celestial Effects Cancer Wah the Fuzz? pedal features four individual effects packaged into one enclosure.
- Port City Amps Sterling The new Sterling is a 50-watt, hand-wired, single channel amplifier.
- Fender Foo Fighters Signature Models Fender introduces two models for Foo Fighters members with the new Chris Shiflett Signature Telecaster Deluxe and the Nate Mendel P Bass.