Orange Amps 40th Anniversary OR50
Orange amplification is launching an anniversary production amp head model: OR50.
Based on the legendary early 70’s Graphic amp often referred to as the “Pics Only”, the OR50 will have a Plexi-Glass Front Panel, single channel and feature applied eight section output transformers.
- Single Channel
- Foot Defeatable Master Volume/Attenuator
- Three Band EQ
- HF Drive Control with Boost
- 2 Stage Gain section
- Classic 2 x EL34 valve configuration
- 2 x 12AX7
- 50 Watts RMS
- Plexi Glass Front Panel
- Chassis mounted hand wired power valve sockets.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.