Suhr launches the Jim Kelley guitar amp head
Suhr introduces the Jim Kelley guitar amp head, a 60W all-tube model equipped with a reverb.
- 2 switchable output powers: 30W or 60W
- 4 x 6V6 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes
- 2 inputs for high and low impedance instruments
- Footswitchable post-EQ gain boost
- Controls: gain/presence, treble/bright, bass/mid-boost, reverb ; push-pull controls for dual function configuration
- 8 or 4 Ohms speaker output with transformer
- Standby at the rear of the amp
- Compatible with the Suhr Jim Kelley power attenuator
- Footswitch available in option
All the details are available on www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Suhr launches the Jim Kelley power attenuator Suhr introduces the Jim Kelley power attenuator for guitar amplifiers.
- New Dean Dave Mustaine double-neck guitar Dean Guitars launches in 2013 a new version of the double-neck guitar VMNT Dave Mustaine signature with a custom graphic Diadem finish.
- New Aria Mac-Q electric guitar Aria Guitars adds to its 2013 catalog the Mac-Q electric guitar available in a unique Black Cherry finish.