Suhr introduces the Jim Kelley guitar amp head, a 60W all-tube model equipped with a reverb.
- 2 switchable output powers: 30W or 60W
- 4 × 6V6 power tubes
- 3 × 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes
- 2 inputs for high and low impedance instruments
- Footswitchable post-EQ gain boost
- Controls: gain/presence, treble/bright, bass/mid-boost, reverb ; push-pull controls for dual function configuration
- 8 or 4 Ohms speaker output with transformer
- Standby at the rear of the amp
- Compatible with the Suhr Jim Kelley power attenuator
- Footswitch available in option
All the details are available on www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.