Suhr SE-100 guitar amp head
Suhr launches its first all-tube guitar amp head, a 100W hand-wired model called SE-100.
The Suhr SE-100 is a high gain amp head with only one channel which incorporates the Suhr SE overdrive mod often applied to users' own amps, paired with a finely tuned ‘68 plexi output power section, for a variety of classic and modern high gain overdrive tones, and 100 watts of power.
- 4-stage gain
- '68 Plexi-style output transformer
- 4 power EL34 tubes
- 5 preamp 12AX7 tubes
- Controls : Presence, 3-band EQ, Level and Gain (from British-like Classic Crunch to High Gain and Metal/Drop Tuning)
- tube buffered, low impedance series effects loop with Send Level and Depth controls (on the rear)
- 2 loudspeaker outputs wired in parallel and a 3-way impedance selector switch for 4Ω, 8Ω, and 16Ω operation
The price is to be announced. More details on www.suhr.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Gretsch Alligator resonator guitar The Grestch G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar joins in 2013 the Roots Collection.
- [NAMM] Gretsch Jim Dandy Flat Top guitar In 2013, Gretsch adds to the Roots Collection a Parlor-style G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top acoustic guitar.
- RedPlate CDS2 guitar amps RedPlateAmps is in production with the CDS2 Chuck D’Aloia Signature Version 2, a new guitar amp available in both head and combo.