- Pramp lights (7 * 12AX7) ... as lamps and transformers and liabilities ... Good
- 4 channels switchable either noon pdalier, switches. 2 output jacks / /.
- Gain, Volume, treble mid bass, presence and this, for each channel
- No effect or insert simulator HP (No Need!)
- Config can not be simple: you turn the knobs ... lol.
- The sound comes straight out, whatever the channel, like honey. Pramp this is a killer.
- Manual: No Need is like a receiver, you turn the knobs and you costs with your ears.
- Versatile fabulous. the cleans are fantastic, the crunch channel 2 is desired, the other 2 channels can address all the distorted sounds imaginable. All volumes spars and allow a perfect balance between channels
- 69 telecaster, Gibson ES335, exit to head Marshall JMP 2203, HP 1960 Vintage 30 speaker
- I RPET: all sounds are fabulous. Even saturated fat in all the notes sound .. Msa not boiled type o boogie sound is distorted as much as comprss. Here is clear.
Attention, pramp not forgive the wrong notes lol (user Msa ... mfiez you!)
- Use qques for months in the studio and live to replace a brick Steavens
- J AIM all, all while ...
- J had: marshall 6100 (very good), Steavens the brick (very good but lack of bass). The IE4 drives everything!
- The PB, that is to find one ... lol. I got the 900 Zorros .. but expensive, but justified. It is a pramp you keep your life!
- The choice again? without hsiter!