A-designs MP-1A
A-designs MP-1A
Alt7 Alt7
Publié le 06/15/10 à 01:27
What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
The MP1A is a mono tube preamp with XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs.

The lamps used are 6NI-P and EF86, which are very good qualities as very clear, and with harmonics and a very light color very nice.

Very good equilibria of frequencies across the spectrum Audible.

Preamp for all source types. I used it mainly for voice with a AT4050 and the result is excellent. Thanks to one little switch to change the tone color which allowed me to touch the little voice in the mix.

We must let the heat preamp about twenty minutes before using it for all its quality, as with any tube preamps.

The level of grain and color, I think it is between 610 and AU THE Mp1a Tube Tech, but this is only my opinion, but I was able to look at the same time with the same microphone.

For the rest I fully agree with the opinion of scarabeo.

I tried several tube preamp before he bought it, and it is really better than many other brand more known.

From high-end price, Exellent!

I plan to buy version MP2A to have it in stereo for the OH and the keyboard.