DW Fearn launches a new tube mic preamp
DW Fearn has expanded its VT-2 tube mic preamp to four channels and introduces today the VT-24.
The VT-24 tube mic preamp retains from the VT-2 the same Jensen input and output transformers and the circuit. The four VU-meters are smaller than on the VT-1/VT-2, the meter switch has been removed but DW Fearn says that this new version sounds exactly the same as its siblings.
- 4 independent channels
- 8 tubes
- 19”, 3U rack format
- Jensen input and output transformers
- +48V phantom power
- -20dB pad
- Hi/Low-Z switch
- Polarity reverse
- 53dB of gain
- Input impedance: 150 Ohms
- Signal/noise ratio: 74dB minimum
- Equivalent noise level: -124dBm maximum
- Max output level: +22dBm (20k Ohm load)
The VT-24 is announced with a price of $8300. It should be available starting May worldwide. Visit www.dwfearn.com for further info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Sennheiser MK 8 condenser mic Sennheiser unveils today at the NAB Show 2014 in Las Vegas a new condenser, large diaphragm and multi-pattern studio microphone.
- Radial Engineering launches the SB-15 Tailbone Radial Engineering announces the availability of a new StageBug dedicated to signal buffering for your effect pedals.
- Audified introduces the Scene family Audified, the hardware division of Audiffex, introduced this month in Frankfurt a triple software-controllable rackable processor.