The UAD Software v7.0 adds 3 plugins
Universal Audio has updated the UAD Software to version 7.0, which brings three new plug-ins.
You'll find in this version 7 the well known SPL Twintube and Sonnox Inflator, but the update adds a brand new plug-in called Ocean Way Studios Dynamic Room Modeling, which allows for modeling the microphones and rooms of this famous studio and get the same acoustic environment in your digital projects.
- Studio A and Studio B acoustic emulations
- Rooms, microphones and sources modeling
- Vintage microphones collection
- Bleed and proximity effect controls
- Up to 8 source types
- Real time positioning and blending of three vintage mic pairs
- Reverb and Re-Mic modes
Pricing is $349 on the Universal Audio online store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Universal Audio unveils Apollo 16 Universal Audio will debut today at Musikmesse the new version of its Apollo audio interface which offers 16 channels of analogue I/O.
- Free UAD-2 card with an LA-610 MKII channel strip Universal Audio has launched a new Total Studio Upgrade offer with a free UAD-2 Duo or Satellite if you buy an LA610 MKII channel strip.
- The UAD Software v6.5 is available Universal Audio announces the availability of the UAD Software v6.5 update, which brings new processings and the Softube amps.