* 4 inputs and 4 outputs on RCA
* Input / Output (not symtrique)-10dBV
* S / PDIF optical r
* Headphone Output (1 / 8 ") 60mW
* ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio (4 inputs / 4 outputs)
* Compatible MME / WDM (2 in / 2 out)
* All in USB (Mac and PC)
* Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OS X
* Compatible with many software
* Compact, portable and lightweight
MacBook 13 "
Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz
2 GB of Ram
60 GB Hard Drive
Mac OS X Leopard and Windows XP Pro
Used with Traktor DJ Studio 3
Why I bought this product:
- For the price: it was a really good interface while a reasonable price
- The simplicity: it is clear, nothing in excess, no gadgets dbiles ...
- The size, weight, simplicity of installation (Plug & Play) as Windows and Mac OS X Leopard.
- The advice of friends
Once connected the computer immediately recognized the interface. I was able to Get You Started in less than 2 minutes.
For maniacs: the RCA are not centered in the holes prvus, so that if one has a connector too pais, a block of plastic. Just move a little and a password. Otherwise we just broaden the hole easily with a half millimtre cutteur.
The USB cable is fairly well measured: just the right length (about 150cm).
Until today I never had any bugs with, I can use it for 20 hours in total in two months.
it works with both commercial software (Traktor, Adobe Audition, Virtual Audio Cables) with free software (Audacity).
I have not the 4 simultaneous input only 4 outputs. I had no problem.
If you are looking interface 4 I / O, and your budget is around 100, buy!. The small box is from 98.
What I like: the tmoins (LED) power, connection and signal (per channel) are Submitted, clearly visible remaining discreet (not too bright)
What I regret is the lack of a rgleur volume for headphones
Note: Even if the manual (no pais) n'tait in English and German, is not dramatic because you will not need too. So for those who can not read English or German (careful, it's not a test littraire either their manual) has not be the end of the world I think.