< Tous les avis Lexicon Alpha
Lexicon Alpha
UncleEti UncleEti

«  Somewhat limited »

Published on 09/04/11 at 10:43
I wanted a record with tracks that do not drool over each other (like Behringer UCA 202 to not name)
I use it to plug the instruments one by one or so my mixer behringer eurorack UB1002.
I make home studio: a few songs where I play (or sample), keyboard, drum, voice, guitar, bass.
I have win7 on a laptop Acer proco dual core 2Ghz, 3Giga Ram, HDD 250 Go. Something mid-range, so a little older I've boosted the ram max.

USE

I find that there are parasites em sound problems ... I do not know much but I have the impression that the Asio driver is unstable. These are settings to never end.
I never pushed beyond 6 tracks. It was going.
I have 10 ms latency but I'm not absolutely satisfied with the result.
I have not yet looked SHIFT.

IMPLEMENTATION

The install is done without problème.Ceci said, I use Adobe Audition and Adobe Audition and Reaper seems less latencer. The manual is ok, fine.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for two months now. This is the first model that I use apart from Behringer UCA202, and of course, there is no comparison.

I find that it is limited inputs, with this story that we must always choose between in front and rear entrances.
In addition a detail annoys me no way to record skype but hey, it might be just my software (I'm learning a foreign language by skype and for me it is important to Register my lessons).

I think I'll sell it. I would like a model with phantom power 4.8v and more entries. Oh, and I have an electric acoustic bass: the preamp is really just right.
Now I'm not a connoisseur. I do not want this sack. I think it would be: requires a minimum of knowledge to fully exploit!