M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

USB audio interface from M-Audio belonging to the Fast Track series.

ricovitch ricovitch

«  Very happy »

Published on 02/18/13 at 20:59
The number of inputs / outputs, the possibilities of routing, integrated dsp
Use for recording voice / guitar / accordion and composition in a home studio.

Composition in FruityLoops / AbletonLive.
With a master keyboard, accordion / guitar / vocals, and a box of externalities. I put a few hours to develop the routing to send a send to my mailbox from external effects software. But once configured it works very well.
A little disappointed for the "DSP" which only serves to add effects for listening. No use for virtual instruments or other ... Damage. But good for the price, I'm still very happy.

I have not tried to record more than one track at the same time, but I'm not a war machine either.

GETTING STARTED

No worries for installation in Windows7, recovering the prior maudio driver on the site.

The routing is fairly simple to perform through the interface once you have understood.

That plant from time to time, but I simply turn off / turn on the interface and here we go!

For 1 month.
I am happy with my purchase, I wanted a robust and open interface in terms of inputs / outputs and routing. It meets my needs.
Very good quality / price ratio I think.