[Musikmesse] New RME FireFace 802 interface
Musikmesse visitors will have the opportunity to discover on Wednesday in Frankfurt the new RME FireFace 802 audio interface.
The RME FireFace 802 can be considered as an updated FireFace 800, with new features, including a second headphone output, the Class Compliant mode that allows for using an iPad, and more.
The FireFace 802 offers both USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 and ships with TotalMix FX, the control software for Mac and PC that features two DSP processors, a mixer, a signal router, a monitoring section and effects (3-band EQ, low-cut, auto level, compressor, expander, Mid/Side processing, phase revert). Reverb and Echo are available on each channel.
- 30 input and 30 output audio interface
- 12 analog I/O with 4 x XLR and 8 x 1/4” TRS connectors
- 4 digitally controlled mic/instrument preamps on the front panel (XLR/1/4” jack combos), each with a gain knob (+6 - +60)
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O
- 2 ADAT digital I/O (1 ADAT / 1 S/PDIF optical)
- 1 WordClock E/S
- 2 headphone outputs with dedicated level controls
- MIDI in and out
- USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 connectors (6 and 9-pin)
- Class Compliant
- 192 max sample rate
- Dynamic range: 118 dBA (playback)
- +48V Phantom power
Discover the new FireFace 802 at www.rme-audio.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves released the Reel ADT plug-in Waves announces the availability of Reel ADT, a processing plug-in designed in collaboration with the Abbey Road Studio team.
- There won’t be any Samplitude for Mac Magix announced that they are discontinuing the development of their Samplitude DAW for Mac OS X.
- Loopr v1.2 adds real-time editable loop sequencer Loopr v1.2 now offers live looper with 64 tracks, multiple phrases, and a real-time live editable phrase sequencer.