[AES] Lewitt DGT 450
Lewitt Audio has unveiled its DGT 450 multi-purpose USB microphone.
The Lewitt DGT 450 is a USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS featuring 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range, pre-attenuation and high pass filter.
Asynchronous USB transfer, support of OS X Core Audio and ASIO for Windows, the option to crossfade between zero latency direct and tape return monitoring are all featured and open up a wide range of possible applications: recording vocals, instruments and live acts, Podcasts and YouTube productions - it can also be used directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS devices - no camera connection kit required!
- iOS, OS X and Windows support
- Free Recording App for iOS devices (which you test here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lewitt-recorder/id868394854?mt=8)
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the samplerate timing to avoid jitter and ensures bit and pitch accurate audio capture and reproduction
- OS X Core Audio and dedicated ASIO driver for Windows (to ensure minimal tape return latency)
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation and high pass filter
- Powerful headphone amp: 20 mW @ 16 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 % // 16 mW @ 32 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 %
- Crossfade between zero latency direct and minimal latency tape return monitoring
- ASIO driver for minimal tape return latency
- Push wheel to change the DGT 450 settings on the microphone
- Control Center to change the settings right from your computer
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.