Fernandes Vortex Deluxe Limited
New Red and Snow White Bevels have been added to the stock Vortex Deluxe, now you can have an accent to this body shape’s contour with the same top quality and features, Fernandes says.
The model features Alder body, Mahogany body and neck, neck-thru construction, 24-fret Ebony fingerboard, Abalone binding diamond-shape inlays and Tune-O-Matic bridge. It is equipped with a pair of EMG 81 and EMG 85 active humbuckers for full metal attack, and a comfortable body.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Neck Through
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 25 1/2" Scale, 24 Jumbo Frets, 14" Radius, Abalone Diamond Shape Inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TREM NUT
- Tuning Gears: Die Cast
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic W/Stop Tailpiece
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Pickups: Neck : EMG-85, Bridge : EMG-81
- Colors: Red Bevels, Snow White Bevels
Pricing & Availability
Vortex Deluxe Limited is available in Black Gloss with Red Bevels and Snow White Bevels. Hitting stores this summer.
List $1,349, Street $899
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.