Fernandes Vortex Deluxe Limited
New Red and Snow White Bevels have been added to the stock Vortex Deluxe, now you can have an accent to this body shape’s contour with the same top quality and features, Fernandes says.
The model features Alder body, Mahogany body and neck, neck-thru construction, 24-fret Ebony fingerboard, Abalone binding diamond-shape inlays and Tune-O-Matic bridge. It is equipped with a pair of EMG 81 and EMG 85 active humbuckers for full metal attack, and a comfortable body.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Neck Through
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 25 1/2" Scale, 24 Jumbo Frets, 14" Radius, Abalone Diamond Shape Inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TREM NUT
- Tuning Gears: Die Cast
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic W/Stop Tailpiece
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Pickups: Neck : EMG-85, Bridge : EMG-81
- Colors: Red Bevels, Snow White Bevels
Pricing & Availability
Vortex Deluxe Limited is available in Black Gloss with Red Bevels and Snow White Bevels. Hitting stores this summer.
List $1,349, Street $899
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fernandes Monterey Elite Limited The Monterey Elite is now available in Black Gloss finish for a limited time, with same specs as Elite model.
- New BC Audio Amplifier No. 7 Models BC Audio is now offering visual styling options for its Amplifier No.7, a 15 or 25 watt boutique guitar amp housed in rugged military surplus ammo cans.
- Taylor 12-Fret Taylor Guitars debuted a new acoustic guitar, the 12-Fret.