New Gibson Firebird VII Reissue
The Gibson Custom Shop announces the release of a new Anniversary reissue of the neck-through-body Firebird VII guitar.
The Firebird VII joins the 20th Anniversary Reissue Series launched by the Gibson Custom Shop this year. Just like the other models, this Firebird will be adorned with a 20th Anniversary medallion and only 100 instruments will be hand-made.
- Reversed-style mahogany body
- Through-body 9-ply mahogany and walnut neck with a maple spline
- Ebony fingerboard, 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and pearl Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Reversed headstock
- Banjo-style tuners, 12:01 ratio
- 3 mini Humbuckers, ceramic magnets
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- ABR-1 bridge and Maestro vibrato
- White pickguard with red Firebird inlay
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Golden Mist Poly finish
- Includes Firebird hardshell and custom certificate of authenticity
MSRP is $9411. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- OWL, new programable effect pedal project Hoxtonowl, a new collective project, will launch on May 30th a crowdfunding campaign on KickStarter for a new programable effect pedal.
- New Ernie Ball M-Steel strings Ernie Ball is about to launch a now type of guitar strings called M-Steel.
- Perri Ink Melrose and South St. guitars Perri Ink announces the release of two new Custom guitars, the Melrose and South St., both equipped with new pickups.