The iconic Flying V electric guitar is also part of the Gibson 120th Anniversary special editions…
Details of the Gibson USA Flying V 120:
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with Thin V shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 frets, white binding, Dot inlays and 120th Anniversary badge at the 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Flying V headstock with white truss rod featuring the golden Gibson logo
- Grover Kidney tuners, 14:1 ratio
- BurstBucker Rhythm Pro (neck) and BurstBucker Lead Pro (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 volumes, master tone, 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- 5-ply white pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Ebony finish
- Hardshell included
Pricing of this Flying V 120 is 1699€ / $1999. Visit www.gibson.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.