The Flying V is also part of the Gibson party
The iconic Flying V electric guitar is also part of the Gibson 120th Anniversary special editions…
Details of the Gibson USA Flying V 120:
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with Thin V shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 frets, white binding, Dot inlays and 120th Anniversary badge at the 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Flying V headstock with white truss rod featuring the golden Gibson logo
- Grover Kidney tuners, 14:1 ratio
- BurstBucker Rhythm Pro (neck) and BurstBucker Lead Pro (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 volumes, master tone, 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- 5-ply white pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Ebony finish
- Hardshell included
Pricing of this Flying V 120 is 1699€ / $1999. Visit www.gibson.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland adds a 10W combo to the Cube line Roland completes its Cube range with the Cube-10GX 10W combo for guitar.
- Gibson USA Explorer 120th Anniversary The Explorer electric guitar is also one of Gibson’s favorites, and it naturally joins the brand’s 120th Anniversary party.
- Gibson celebrates its 120th Anniversary For its 120th Anniversary, Gibson launches limited editions of its most popular guitars. Let’s start the presentation with the Les Paul 120 models.