Gibson Flying V 7-String
Gibson launches a new Flying V 7-string model in Ebony High-Gloss finish, with EMG pickups.
- Mahogany Body
- Glued-in Ebony Neck with rounded V7 Profile
- 22 frets, Rosewood Fingerboard, 12” Radius, no inlays
- 1.969” Nut Width
- Steinberger Gearless Tuners (gold)
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge with V-shaped string-thru tail plate (zamak, gold plated)
- EMG 707 (Alnico) Pickup (neck) and EMG 81-7 (ceramic) Pickup (bridge)
- 2 volume controls, 1 tone control, 1 three-way selector
- Ebony High Gloss Finish
- Comes with a flight case
Full product details are available at www2.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Perri Ink Solostar Perri Ink, the new guitar brand by Nick Perri, recently announced the release of its second model, the Solostar.
- Hottie Guitars 327 Carved Top Hottie Inc. announced it is introducing a new Carved Top version of their Hottie 327 electric guitar.
- The Loar LH-200-NA The LH-200 is now available in a natural blonde finish.