Gibson USA Rudolf Schenker Flying V
Scorpions founder, Rudolf Schenker, receives a new Flying V signature guitar from Gibson USA.
- Solid Mahogany body
- Carved Mahogany neck with preferred Schenker's profile
- Granadillo fingerboard with acrylic Dot inlays
- Grover tuners
- Two '57 Classic (neck) and '57 Plus Classic (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume and 1 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- "Double Wide" white and black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Split Black and White finish
US MSRP is $2498. More details available at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Iron Ether launches the Subterranea pedal Iron Ether announces the availability of Subterranea, a new guitar and bass pedal that combines octave to multitimbral synth.
- Suhr SE-100 Blackout limited edition amp head Suhr announces the availability of the Blackout limited edition of its SE-100 guitar amp head, with only 50 amps available worldwide.
- Gibson ES-339 Studio semi-hollow guitar Gibson Memphis announces the availability of a Studio version of its ES-339 semi-hollow guitar, a more compact "ready-to-rock" model.