Jackson PS6T Kelly
Jackson PS6T Kelly

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Jackson belonging to the Performer series.

knafel95 knafel95
Published on 02/27/07 at 10:00
Made in Japan in the 90
Licensed floyd is well accodage
jackson run fairly late type with 24 frets
2 humbuckers with 3 position selector and one volume. Tone'll have a more better now t

The handle is enjoyable trs, trs the taping goes well and the acute CHAC is good enough.
ergonomics is not bad but the shape is not trs balance. it is still quite heavy so prvoir strap quite comfortable. the game is enjoyable as it sat is calle trs well.

Sound is average with the original microphone. in addition to the two mine has unleashed two months of interval.
with 2 seymour sh6n TB6 and its sounds great.

Before my seymour duncan, the note shall have t 5 / 10. Now it will be rather 9 / 10, the lute is not bad for the price (250 used). I play a Peavey ValveKing 112 since last August, before I played on a marshall MG15CDR. I have a microphone with it its edge, perfect for the thrash is the same black.
Split my micro j'obtient clear sound not too bad, but hey it's not too much dommaine action.

Its been 2 years that I have, I cracked on the shape and price. 2 rels default, the lack of reliability of micro and Tone absent.
I test some ltd, ibanez, before I had an Epiphone Les Paul LP100.
Now that I have, I think not to resell one day. unless I can afford to spend on a kelly more upscale (for example, KE2)