Jackson KE3 Kelly (Before 2006)
Jackson KE3 Kelly (Before 2006)

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Jackson belonging to the Pro series.

Enzomadcap Enzomadcap
Publié le 06/27/07 à 13:01
- Model Made in Japan
- 24 cases
- 2 humbuckers "Duncan Designed" original
- Bridge Floyd Rose type with power cords
- A 3-position selector, one volume knob.
- Channel fine and fast.

I bought this guitar there are about 7 or 8 years, and I do not regret.

The handle is a delight, access to acute is impeccable, extremely enjoyable to play. Only weakness, the tendency to lean slightly forward to cause an imbalance ... the point of attachment of the strap has changed perhaps? I think I saw a topic on it ... a dig, but I got used to it and, personally, it's not really a problem.

The body is thick enough to give a guitar a little heavier than my Ibanez AX, and since I'm not I can be a huge need for something a little lighter and less bulky to jump around, but good, a little practice and you're done ... and this guitar really has a killer look!

The sound is fantastic regardless of the amp, pedals, or other computer in which the branch, and the system of block chords / Vibrato, even if a little galley when changing strings, is really more reliable than j ' I had until now ... no way to Disagree, even after setting the strings drop or IF ...

My style ranges from Hendrix Slipknot ... I have long been tuning in "classic", then buy another guitar allowed me to give it to "Drop B" (tuning in SI Slipknot kind) on the Marshall all-tube with effects on GT5, and Mesa Dual occasionlemment ... now at home on Boss GT8, and I must say that as in crunch, clean, or saturated fat, playing old favorites, the Heavy, the Hardcore, Fusion, Metal or "modern" all sorts of rhythmic phrasing and solos, I always went to my sound impeccable taste and tailored to my needs with my faithful KE3 in ... Again, a home, or in concert ...

The clean sound is sumptuous of all the microphones, and with some EQ or amp settings I get a range from slamming his funky-a round, warm arpeggios, when the saturation has nothing to say, the bluesy crunch has the big guns, the sharp rhythmic palm muting in a fluid solos well thanks to the handle ...

I changed the pickups of my 3 guitars for "real" Seymour Duncan SH6, just to have a more consistent regardless of the one I use ... even if it gives her an even better, the difference is much less obvious than the pickups on my Ibanez basic example ... so I can say that "Duncan Designed" by Kelly are based on the already very good compared to "real"

Since all the time, this guitar never let me down. I had the opportunity to try many other models I owned a guitar "low end" before this, and I had a standard V King, I have always, and I must say my 2 Jackson guitars are very good without a price premium, and without making "cheap" either.

The sound on KE3 is beyond my expectations in all kinds of styles, the look is terrible quality electronic / mechanical is the appointment, and the handle is super nice in my case.

Only minor complaints, the imbalance that tends to "plunge" a little guitar forward, and can be the weight of the body has a rather thick ... but I'm quick and I would do this purchase eyes closed!