Jackson KS2 Kelly Star
Jackson KS2 Kelly Star

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Jackson belonging to the Pro series.

getyourgunns getyourgunns
Publié le 06/15/07 à 13:34
Guitar made in Japan.
24 cases.
Jackson JT580LT locking tremolo licensed under Floyd Rose.
the micro level, two double Duncan Design HB102N side handle and HB103B as an acute.
The handle is screwed, maple, very fine, perfect for the game fluid and very fast.
go to 9 because of the floyd, which could have been better now, although already very good.

This is my third guitar, and I find it amazing, the handle is very nice, access to acute simplistic, but what I like most about this guitar is its look, it really has class, I bought it because I wanted a form has a simmilaire wahsburn as the late Mr. dimebag Darell, the weight is reasonable, and the sound of the pickups are very interested, although predisposed to fat saturation, I jou all over, and I find it rather versatile.

I jou in all styles of music, especially funk and metal. or groove metal like pantera, and I find it perfect for use as I did.

I use it for the past 7 years, I paid something like about 1000 euros lépoque the RAPORT qualittée exelente price is a very good guitar, one that fills me most at the moment. With experience and no doubt I reffer this choice.