Jackson is introducing new products at this year's Musikmesse, including the Mille Phobia.
The Jackson X Series Mille Phobia was built to Mille Petrozza'sspecifications and is equipped with an EMG 81 active humbucking pickup, 24 jumbo frets, recessed Floyd Rose Special bridge and special gig bag with embroidered Kreator logo.
- Series: X-Series
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Matte
- Neck: Maple Speed Neck
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® Special
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Compound : 12"-16" Radius
- Truss Rod: Dual Action Truss Rod/ Headstock Adjust
- Pickup Switching: 2 way toggle
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Tuning Machines: Jackson tuning machines
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Position Inlays: Shark fin outline/faux aluminum/ebony like inserts Kreator logo on 12th fret
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bag/Case: KV Gig Bag with embroidered 'Kreator" logo
- Features: Recessed Floyd Rose Special, EMG 81, Kreator logo at 12th fret, Shark fin outline inlays, 24 fret maple neck w/rosewood fingerboard
UK RRP: £430.80
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.