[Musikmesse] Jackson Mille Phobia King V
Jackson is introducing new products at this year's Musikmesse, including the Mille Phobia.
The Jackson X Series Mille Phobia was built to Mille Petrozza'sspecifications and is equipped with an EMG 81 active humbucking pickup, 24 jumbo frets, recessed Floyd Rose Special bridge and special gig bag with embroidered Kreator logo.
- Series: X-Series
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Matte
- Neck: Maple Speed Neck
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® Special
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Compound : 12"-16" Radius
- Truss Rod: Dual Action Truss Rod/ Headstock Adjust
- Pickup Switching: 2 way toggle
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Tuning Machines: Jackson tuning machines
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Position Inlays: Shark fin outline/faux aluminum/ebony like inserts Kreator logo on 12th fret
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bag/Case: KV Gig Bag with embroidered 'Kreator" logo
- Features: Recessed Floyd Rose Special, EMG 81, Kreator logo at 12th fret, Shark fin outline inlays, 24 fret maple neck w/rosewood fingerboard
UK RRP: £430.80
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New Godin Products Montreal based Godin Guitars will show new guitar models at Musikmesse from March 21st to 24th, 2012 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- [Musikmesse] Blackstar Amplification HT-5TH To celebrate Blackstar’s 5th anniversary the company is launching a special, limited edition HT-5 2x10 combo.
- [Musikmesse] T-Rex Engineering SpinDoctor 2 T-Rex is showing the SpinDoctor 2 at Musikmesse.