[Musikmesse] Gretsch Brushed Brass Snare
Gretsch's brushed brass snare drums are designed to combine the sound of a brass shell with the look and feel of a hand-finished shell.
Hand brushing means that no two shells have exactly the same in appearance. The 1.0 mm thick beaded brass shell is designed to produce a full-bodied snare drum tone with a wide tuning range.
- Shell: 1.0mm Brushed Brass
- Bearing Edge: 30 Degree
- Hardware: Chrome
- Hoops: 2.3mm Triple-Flanged
- Heads: Evans G1 Coated
- Lugs: Gretsch 5473
- Throw off: Classic Deluxe
- 14" x 5.5" Snare Drum Brushed Brass £269,00 (ex VAT)
- 14" x 6.5" Snare Drum Brushed Brass £279,00 (ex VAT)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Circular Science Resotune II Circular Science's Resotune II is now shipping.
- ddrum Vintone US ddrum Vintone US is a "made to order" line of steam bent solid shells in Maple, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, Catalpa, Paduak and more.
- MarkDrum YES1 The Markdrum YES1 is the first Electronic Drum Kit from Markdrum, the drum arm of the Markbass company.