LTD Alexi-200
LTD Alexi-200

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Alexi Laiho series.

blitzkrieg-alex blitzkrieg-alex
Publié le 02/13/08 à 02:35
Guitar made in Japan

It has 24 frets, a micro-emg esp lh-300 (to replace with a real emergency emg ^ ^) a volume knob.

Floyd Rose licensed ESP

lack screwed, I do not know what the wood is not the kind of thing that interests me ...

I put 9 because auccune scraper is perfect.

The handle, very nice, it is fine, rounded ... perfect round

access to acute ... for me it will! after you have to have good finger =)

form is terrible (RR form) the guitar is very light, I was even surprised by the lightweight!

Well just as everyone has the Marshall or Mesa, you'll have a good sound, hope for nothing but a Jim Harley 10 watts eh!

It is perfect for my style of music (rock n 'roll, metal, play chords, rock ...)

I use a Kustom 16 DFX (so good, it's going eh!) ds-1 pedal Boss from home, a dn-2, still at Boss ns-2 and, again, and always at Boss: D

its clean, the guitar is doing well, although it is not his first vocation. its crunch, you'll have a good ac / dc ^ ^ in drive ... okay, it's clean, and distortion, there are the guitar shows potential, its huge! Raaah beauuu it xD

I like most is its shape, its sounds, its floyd, quality. what I like least: the fact that am a guitar is "signature", a single microphone, access to acute at times, and that's it, so its going well ^ ^

I use it since December 25, thank you Santa: P
I love its shape, its handle, everything =) except the sole of micro scratches.
I did not try other models, but I pensse it competes with a Jackson RR3
the quality / price is acceptable.
Yes, I would do is choose, love is kind of shape, esp as a brand is huge ^ ^