LTD EX-50
LTD EX-50

EX-50, V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from LTD in the Standard EX series.

metjb 02/10/2007

LTD EX-50 : metjb's user review

• Partager
Small change: the skyscraper is now in fabriqée indonésie.Elle 22frettes and has 2 humbuckers esp lh 100.
As against the handle is screwed in but the maple fingerboard is rosewood (I know it surprenent on this type of scratching entry level but I verified) and therefore very pleasant.
The bridge is stable and of good quality (ie esp-ltd anyway!)

As mentioned above the handle is very agreable.L access to treble is a little drive from the 19th box so it goes bien.Par report the size and shape, bcp is lighter than I thought. we get very good sound with the bridge pickup (or acute) is the one I use most. With a nice little 15w (type vox AD15VT or hughes & Kettner) is easily obtained aprecciable loud sound without breaking the bank with a 100w.

This is THE guitar I had (a fan of METALLICA forces), I long hesitated with the ec-50
but I do not regret my choice. I use a vox AD15VT and rendering is very good, either in the light, medium or very saturated metal I find it quite versatile. Bcp I play metal and it suits me perfectly.

I use it for about 8-10 months and I'm delighted (before I played in Jackson and it is more versatile bcp). This is an excellent price / quality ratio.
If I had to do it again I will not hesitate to choose this guitar.
METALLICA FAN OF THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED !!!!!!!!