Native Instruments The Giant
Native Instruments The Giant

The Giant, Virtual Acoustic Piano from Native Instruments.

public price: $119 VAT
freddo71 05/23/2012

Native Instruments The Giant : freddo71's user review

«  Very large »

I use it for 3 days. I toured the pre-sets, but not all manual settings or all possible combinations, heureusement.A looking for a virtual piano, among all those tested, I had chosen for reasons of quality and Budget as follows: True Pianos (all) home 4Front, Native Instruments, Berlin Concert Grand, New York Concert Grand, Upright Piano. Alicia Keys. Alicia Keys was my favorite moment. I discovered at Vienna Galaxy large, German Baby Grand and especially one that still retains my attention despite the Giant is the Steinway. I spread my comparisons of pianos contained in Halion. The Giant is the best of all those mentioned above, the bass is fabulous, rich resonance, deep and lasting. The gameplay / speed is excellent. The sound fills you, you reached. It's a real grand piano, with the best sound I know. The value for money is very good, to 99 euros, it flattens the products sold three times more expensive. I find it hard to see faults, so I'm excited. I say that you can buy it and you will not be disappointed. The Giant is aptly named.