JamUp updated to version 3.5
Positive Grid released this morning a major update for its JamUp multi-effect app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Built-in Free version of the Bias amp modeling app
- New GUI with a new preset manager
- Save presets via Dropbox
- Acoustic Expansion Pack: simulates acoustic-electric guitar sound for electric guitar, with different models: Acoustic Imaging, Acoustic Pro Simulator, Acoustic EQ and Acoustic Reverb
- Gurus Amp Expansion Pack: 3 guitar amp models developed with Cicognani Engineering and based on the Gurus Naked Sexy Channel, Crunch Channel and Lead Channel
- Vintage Effects Expansion Pack: 8 effect emulations for guitar based on the Dallas Rangemaster Treble Booster, Electro-Harmonix Small Clone, Big Muff, Knockout Attack EQ, Boss DM-2 Analog Delay, Voodoo Labs Vibe, Fulltone OCD Overdrive and Demeter Tremulator Tremolo stompboxes
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?