Create an account

(1 review)
  • theaudioandvideoguytheaudioandvideoguy

difficult to understand

Odo Double Six v2Published on 06/25/12 at 23:30
    Odo Double Six v2 has a freeware version of this software out but its nothing like this version that is the paid version. The value for the vst itself is pretty good and the price is reasonable. You wont feel like you have the best vst though. My first thought when I opened it up was what in the world did I get my self into. It looks so confusing and the general functions of it are so difficult to understand unless you are into sound design and creation then this will confuse you with out a doubt.

Getting started with it wasn’t too hard it did take longer to load into my pc. It actually took longer than a lot of other software that I own took to load so I though it was going to be really cpu heavy but it wasn’t. but the software does work good, on pc. I didn’t try It on my mac but I doubt that macs would give it any problems working.

The sounds are decent, but in my opinion there is just too much editing involved. I felt like any time I wanted to use this I had to go through a whole process of basically creating my own sound from scratch, and sometimes I just want to hurry up and get an idea out I don’t want to be bothered with trying to figure out how to create sounds.

This software was too confusing for me to use, I don’t recommend getting it unless you really have a good understand on how sound creation works and how sounds are designed. There are far more better softwares that are out that can do what this does and are a lot easier to understand. I do not recommend this for the average computer musicians. You will need to be advanced to understand it.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)