nineOnine: TR-909 Emulation
The “nineOnine” for iPad is a sample-based emulation of Roland’s TR-909 drum machine.
The nineOnine is said not only to emulate the sound but also the logic of programming and saving rhythm patterns.
- 16 step drum sequencer
- 10 user defined presets
- 9 drum instruments
- 8 drum patterns (4 x 2 banks)
- 4 preset tracks
- Knob zoom for handling
- Effects rack (Reverb, Delay, BitCrush and Pan)
- Record and export loops in 16bit/44.1kHz stereo WAV format
For more info on its functionality refer to the “nineOnine” tutorial.
This is the first version of the drum machine, with features from the original hardware device plus effect rack and iPad specific features.
There will be additional features added in the next major update such as:
- Knob automation
- Wi-Fi MIDI sync
- Sound synthesis
- Step or Tap pattern write mode
- More patterns and presets
- User defined Track Play
- New graphics.
You can find nineOnine at the App Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- discoDSP Vertigo R3.1 discoDSP Vertigo R3.1 has been released for Mac + PC. It's a minor bug fix update release.
- Novation Impulse Novation has announced Impulse, a range of USB/MIDI controllers.
- Universal Audio Ampex ATR-102 Universal Audio announces that the Ampex ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder is now available as a faithful plug-in emulation on the UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins platform.