Mixvibes Cross 1.6
MixVibes say that they have improved the design of their collection tool and the media management systems in Cross.
The media browsing section, located on the left dock, is now customizable in order to reach your tunes or playlists. They’ve created a new album navigation system for visual searches and browsing through your collection. You can operate these tools using a keyboard or a controller and enjoy the new multi-criteria search engine.
Cross Collection includes a new playlists management feature. You can use the prepare tab to label and choose what tracks you would like to play during your gig. The history function allows you to keep track of all the tunes and sessions that have been played on Cross. You are now able to go back to the highlights of your performance and keep a track list record.
Cross Collection features a playlist tool called SmartLists. Thistool uses a custom search filter that automatically sorts your tracks into playlists. You can choose from over forty criteria that will define your playlist (BPM, genre, year ...). These playlists are dynamically updated when new music is added in the collection.
Cross Collection allows edits on the fly of all the tracks information (tags). You can also label your songs with colored markers for DJs with a photographic memory and use colors as a search criteria. Cross Collection also includes a visual indicator of the media quality based on the bit rate.
- Customizable media browsing section
- Album cover navigation system for visual search
- A “prepare” tab to label and choose medias
- History function to keep track of all the tunes and sessions
- Playlists with custom search filter, dynamically updated when new music is added in the collection
- Visual indicator of the media quality
Check out the MixVibes website for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Denon DN-SC2000 Firmware Update Denon announces a firmware update for its DN-SC2000 controller for Traktor Pro.
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Native Instruments today announced Traktor Kontrol S2, a DJ performance system based on a compact version of the Kontrol S4 hardware.
- Image Line Deckadance v1.9.3 Deckadance 1.9.3 is now available for download.