SynthMaster updated to v18.104.22.168
KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v22.214.171.124.
- SynthMaster skips playing notes at the beginning of a MIDI file when it contains CC123 (all sounds off) message at the very beginning.
- Mouse wheel movement doesnt change the user interface for Osc type parameter.
- Mouse wheel increment is incorrect for dropdown controls.
- LFO Attack parameter is not working.
- Hold pedal implementation is not correct for notes that are pressed multiple times.
- Notes timings are incorrect when engine quality settings is higher than 'Draft'.
- Sending Hold pedal on CC64 message may cause hanging notes.
- Initial value of Layer voice volume can sometimes have an out of range value, causing spikes.
This update also brings new factory presets by Aiyn Zahev, Michael Kastrup and the following new features:
- On Mac OS X, Control-Click now works as right mouse button.
- Presets can now be filtered by 'Bank Name'.
Registered users can download the latest update at:
Demo version of SynthMaster is updated to v126.96.36.199 as well, and can be downloaded at:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ohm Studio Collab Friday #21 Ohm Force has announced its 21st Ohm Studio Collab Friday taking place on December 7.
- McDSP Project Studio Bundle Sale McDSP offers a sale on its Project Studio Bundle until December 20th, 2012.
- Garritan Ultimate Collection Garritan releases the Ultimate Collection: 6 instruments on one flash drive.