Native Instruments Absynth 2
Native Instruments Absynth 2

Absynth 2, Virtual Modular Synth from Native Instruments in the Absynth series.

manucob 10/01/2004

Native Instruments Absynth 2 : manucob's user review

• Partager
No bp for instalation. Tested on 98SE, Millennium and XP pro, no incompatibility meet. The config is very simple, we install and we play!

I use a absynth Atlona of 1MHz, with 250 ram and a sound card fortissimo II and Sufis is no problem!

The sound is grand for a synth, I collect heard another machine with such a grain and with much power, the limit of the incredible (yes).

The sounds of plants give a ide the potential of the Fast Fashion bte but pure awareness requires a certain level of compréhention software.
From scratch you will have to experiment a while before leaving the sound you want ... it is best to take the plant as the basis for Fast Fashion.

I use depui 2 years (for v1) and it is a bible vertitable sound.

This machine is capable of generating sounds really Alucine, tablecloths swirls of rich, bass sounds trs punchy, rhythmic sequences of crazy! all coated with a superb quality effects: reverb, delay, chorus / flanger, but it can already be found in the sounds, the effects are just to give depth ..

I had the opportunity to have some "real" as an Access Virus synth and a Micro Modular and I admit that the sound of absynth made me change my mind on the synth. For studio work great!
The price quality ratio is very well, quickly V3!