Agrandir
MOTU Symphonic Instrument
piergynt piergynt

«  Bonens things very ... »

Publié le 02/21/12 à 09:01
Installing a bit laborious for the first version I had but the update (stand alone) was much easier to install.
Use with Digital Performer, without any problems.
The manual is almost useless and very well thought out ergonomics.

At the time of purchase, I used a MacBook Pro which did not exploit the full app. Despite this, I was able to enjoy myself using a lot of track, but by placing a cross on the convolution reverb.

I have this app for several years, however, I do not use it regularly, for lack of need.

I especially like the convolution reverb (on my brand new iMac), The choirs of children, pizz, and especially the piano and guitar, really bleuffant for these two instruments.
I do not think I used all the settings to get something realistic, because you can play for each instrument on the envelope, ...

Taken at present, I find that the software is interesting.
I have no other software to compare, but I could hear a little what is done via the web ... it made me more confident about the quality of the samples.