[Musikmesse] Softube announces Heartbeat
Softube is attending Musikmesse where they are unveiling a new drum synth plug-in for classic beat lovers, the Heartbeat.
The new Softube Heartbeat combine classic 80s analog synthesis modeling with multiple selected waveforms to modern features and effects.
- 8 instrument channels with two bass drum channels, two snare channels with 6 parameters for claps, rolls, rimshots sounds and more, percussion channels, hi-hats and cymbals channels
- Mixer for the different instrument channels with volume, pan, ping-pong (auto-pan), EQ and send level (reverb and delay) controls
- 4-channel Auto Layer Machine that can be used to layer sounds or trigger a chain of event from any instrument output (create texture or up to 4-step patterns), with Chaos slider that add randomness to each trigger
- Velocity control for volume, pitch, attack, decay as well as gate time control
- Effect section with special versions of the Valley People Dyna-mite dynamic processor and the TSAR-1 reverb, as well as a Filter Echo with adjustable cutoff and resonance, and output saturation
Heartbeat will be available this Spring, the good news is that you won’t need any iLok dongle, but only an iLok account to authorize the plug-in on your computer. More info at www.softube.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Cakewalk launches Rapture Pro Cakewalk is at Musikmesse to introduce the Pro version of its Rapture virtual synthesizer for Mac OS X and Windows.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Roli Seaboard and Equator Roli introduces at Musikmesse its first virtual synth and more compact and affordable versions of its Seaboard controller keyboard.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] New Universal Audio Apollos Universal Audio introduces at Musikmesse a new generation of Apollo Thunderbolt 2 audio interfaces as well as an Apollo FireWire.