- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
PIV 3Ghz, 512 RAM, onboard sound card
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
Very light, does not saturate the entire system to any sound that comes out
- This software + hardware is stable?
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
a lightweight software to use vst simply, without all the kit for most readers vst: vst VSTHost reads, and does it well. I use it now as a multi purpose (it's easy: you plug the instrument to the sound card, we define the vst, play, and its spring transformed by the baffles). It can also be used with a MIDI keyboard, and VSTi to turn his computer just expander.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Yes, but all were heavy, unstable, or too complicated
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Free software, but I'd be willing to pay a contribution to the author
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...