Image Line has updated DirectWave to v1.4.3.
New features and changes since v1.4.1:
- Updated import dll.
- Now uses modeless downloader window.
- Click on empty area in scrollbar(s) to go to that position.
- Set max polyphony to 256.
- Added browser preview volume knob.
- Added "home" button to go back to the content library.
- Shortened browser path that's shown (when it's in the content library path).
- Added option to copy imported dwp and (temp) samples to the content library.
- Re-arranged config dialog.
- Now shows "monolithic format" warning if an external bank is imported without reference to wave files.
- Now searches its own library folder for missing samples as well.
- The user can now choose between demo and player mode, to try all features before buying.
- Allow link and move drag&drop operations, not just copy.
- FL version now stores samples in zipped flp file, if total recall is off.
- FL version now shows selected program's name as the "short name" for the channel.
- FL version now asks FL to find missing samples.
- FL version: added popup menu for automatable parameters.
- Overwrite existing wave files when sampling a VST (but only .wav files).
- Make sure the sample rate is sent to the plugin before processing a VST plugin.
- DW no longer steals keyboard focus, except for edit controls.
- Loading a DWB file now tries to load a sample from file if it's not in the DWB.
- DWB files now save a reference to the file instead of the sample data when total recall is off.
- Fixed acm import - sample length wasn't adjusted after conversion (was sometimes less than predicted).
- Fixed mouse position inaccuracy for pitch bend and mod sliders (multi tab).
- Prevent crash when previewing samples in some cases.
- Time stretch knobs are now also automatable.
- Fixed crash when showing long program names in progress.
- Fixed stack corruption around filename buffer when loading downloader dll.
- Fixed crash when canceling"Browse" window in browser.
- Fixed loading wave files by absolute filename.
- Avoid "no disk in drive" error message when loading samples.
- Fixed event handling for hosted VST plugin, it used a fixed size event buffer.
- Fixed browser update after using "Browse" button.
- Fixed PeekMessage loop on dll unload, to prevent crash in Podium.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.