DBZ Guitars USA Bolero Croc Skin
Straight from the mind of guitar designer Dean Zelinsky, The Croc Skin Bolero is said to combine DBZ's playability with looks so realistic Dean B. Zelinsky may soon be explaining himself to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
A thick cut maple top is designed to give the Croc Skin Bolero a distinct, brighter personality, and the custom-voiced DBZ pickups have been tailored to compliment its body while providing a "ferocious" tonal palette. A custom designed and engraved DBZ tailpiece made of lightweight alloys is designed to add to the guitar's sustain, while the mahogany neck supposedly gives players a fast stable platform to express themselves on.
Made in the USA, the Croc Skin Bolero features a solid mahogany body and a 3/4" maple top with proprietary Croc Skin finish. It also includes a 22-fret set mahogany neck and an ebony fingerboard, custom DBZ private label humbucking pickups, a custom-designed lightweight DBZ stop tailpiece, graphite saddles and Sperzel tuners.
- Construction/Scale: 24.75" scale set neck, 22 frets
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany/Ebony
- Body: Mahogany/Maple
- Pickups: DBZB/DBZ5
- Controls: Vol/Tone/3-way
- Tuners: Sperzel
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: DBZ Stop Tail
- Finish: DBZ Croc Skin
- MSRP $6,220/MAP $3,999
For more information, visit their web site at www.dbzguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Aaron Shearer's Classic Guitar Technique, Volume 1 (Revised Edition) Alfred Music presents Aaron Shearer's first revised and reedited edition of Classic Guitar Technique, Volume 1.
- Woody B Electric Cruiser Dual Glide Guitar All Woody B guitars feature the proprietary Internal Combustion drive system, and the Electric Cruiser Dual Glide was designed to be a "lightweight yet powerful" electric-acoustic hybrid.
- Carvin ST300 Carvin has announced their latest Custom Shop guitar, the ST300.