The installation has not been a problem too. First time I used an iLok. A little confusing at first, but am convinced it is a very good solution today.
The setup is rather easy and the manual, I have not needed to look. We do not necessarily control all of a sudden, no exaggeration, but it's more ergonomic.
- 2.14 GHz iMac + 2GB Ram + Sound Card Guitar Rig 2.
- It works perfectly as a standalone, but as Kore plant regularly (but not only ...). Therefore, retain only the reliability of the Standalone version.
- At first glance, it requires a lot of resources proc, I'll say a little more when I would do 2-3 records.
- Configuration + / - stable, wait a new sound card to replace one of my pedals I really think that is so and so.
- I use it for 1 month.
- Starting at kicking back with soft drinks, and note those in NI, the advantage of PSP is that it sounds right now! Finally playable presets. I find really sounds like my Triton general, and of high quality. There is something evident is that despite the fact that I have all the apps from home OR I had a hard time to switch my set Hard to soft drinks, I never found the right sound. Here I find myself not serve me as PSP, I m'éforce even look elsewhere for variety of sounds and color and cushion my pack NI!
- Raport price / quality great, especially with the offer this summer when acaht for PSP is 50% UVI on maps that are of the ball! (I took organ Retro, Retro Key, Synth Antho). Really it sounds all beauty and happiness of finding playable presets.