Pioneer SVM-1000
Pioneer SVM-1000
boostermax boostermax
Publié le 11/08/08 à 01:06
Value For Money : Poor
Yes the table is in rack 19, it suffices to remove the protective cahes present on both sides, it takes 2 minutes.
For the effects section, the table has an effect on the audio, video or two at the same time, the touch screen is really great

What impressed on this table is that it is very comprehensive yet very simple to use.
The manual is very well done

No breath is present on the sound, for me it is plugged into the Fostex PM02 mk2 and it's really a treat because the sound is very clear.
The equalizer is very effective as usual on the pioneer of

I bought 2 weeks ago
What I like least: I'm looking frankly, I can not find.
Ive tried the table numark avm 02 and it has nothing to see, which is normal as the pioneer worth five times more expensive.
For value for money, it is true that its price is high but € 5290 when you look closely at the role, she is mixing desk audio and video boxes of efftes with touch screens, integrated monitoring, for the equivalent in quality stuff, I would say that even when its price is justified.
For my part I bought it used, it is 4 months old and I do it again of course an excellent choice.
If like me you can have it in good condition and used for a reasonable price, go for it!