Version 1.2 firmware update sees TC-Helicon adding new features to the vocal processor…
New features & improvements
- New Rhythmic effects
- Set tap tempo by holding the Delay button
- New Dual Mono output option
- Lead voice level added to preset and effects blocks
- Gender added to Double effect
- Guitar and lead voice phase reverse added
- Added momentary on capability for Harmony and Double effects
- Added +6dB and +12dB analog output modes
- Last preset recalled on power-up
- Added new expression pedal parameters including: more effect levels, delay send level, Rhythmic parameters, output level, and more
- Lead voice latency reduced
- Guitar compressor improved
- MIDI SysEx improvements for VoiceSupport version 1.1 and beyond
- Faster auto Mic Gain setting
For more details on the 1.2 firmware update: www.tc-helicon.com/voicelive2
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.