All Wave Arts Plug-ins Updated to 5.85
The entire range of Wave Arts plugins has been updated to v5.85, with changes mainly addressing some issues which involved the AAX format versions.
The official changelog includes:
- AAX format:
- Master Restoration Suite: problem with individual MRS plugs that showed incorrect parameter values was fixed.
- All plugins: fixed touch automation, parameters used to oscillate during touch automation.
- MultiDynamics AAX DSP: fixed issue where certain bands would not show any signal level after preset load, previously requiring to close & reopen.
- Panorama: fixed disappearing control at elevations below zero.
- All formats:
- Panorama: fixed CIPIC HRTFs missing from individual installer payload, Mac only.
- Fixed version numbers that appear in 'Get Info' popups for all Mac plugs.
All updated versions are available now at Wave Arts' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [BKFR] Half-price on everything at Wave Arts This Black Friday, Wave Arts is offering 50% off any purchase at their online store.
- Wave Arts plugins updates Wave Arts announce that they have just updated all of their plugins.
- Wave Arts updates its Tube Saturator to v2 Wave Arts introduces the v2 update of its Tube Saturator tube preamp simulation for Mac OS X and Windows.