The entire range of Wave Arts plugins has been updated to v5.85, with changes mainly addressing some issues which involved the AAX format versions.
The official changelog includes:
- AAX format:
- Master Restoration Suite: problem with individual MRS plugs that showed incorrect parameter values was fixed.
- All plugins: fixed touch automation, parameters used to oscillate during touch automation.
- MultiDynamics AAX DSP: fixed issue where certain bands would not show any signal level after preset load, previously requiring to close & reopen.
- Panorama: fixed disappearing control at elevations below zero.
- All formats:
- Panorama: fixed CIPIC HRTFs missing from individual installer payload, Mac only.
- Fixed version numbers that appear in 'Get Info’ popups for all Mac plugs.
All updated versions are available now at Wave Arts’ website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [BKFR] Half-price on everything at Wave Arts This Black Friday, Wave Arts is offering 50% off any purchase at their online store.
- Wave Arts plugins updates Wave Arts announce that they have just updated all of their plugins.
- Wave Arts updates its Tube Saturator to v2 Wave Arts introduces the v2 update of its Tube Saturator tube preamp simulation for Mac OS X and Windows.