Wave Arts plugins updates
Wave Arts announce that they have just updated all of their plugins.
The latest versions are as follows:
- Power Suite - 5.84
- Master Restoration Suite - 5.84
- Tube Saturator 2 - 2.02
- Dialog - 1.34
- Tube Saturator (legacy version) - 1.34
The latest versions can be downloaded and installed at no upgrade fee for registered users at Wave Arts' website. The bugs/issues fixed in these version are listed below.
- Fixed missing mkl_wavearts.dll in Windows Dialog installer.
- Fixed bug that could cause false noise learning trigger in Dialog and MR Noise.
- Fixed Dialog limiter enable affecting compress section preset modified.
- Increased size of MR Click event buffer to fix display with small audio buffer sizes.
- Updated PN and TP section presets to fix missing section preset issues.
- Tools->Use As Default now works properly, loads selected preset when GUI opens for the first time.
- To cancel "Use As Default", select Tools->Use As Default menu item holding SHIFT key.
- Fixed possible crash with Windows 64-bit plugs when closing GUI due to text edit window not deleted.
- Main preset bar shows first preset matching current parameters, else modified preset with "*".
- Section presets show first preset matching current parameters, else modified preset with "*".
- TS2 now reports latency to host for delay compensation.
- Windows VST 32-bit install defaults to "C:Program Files (x86)Vstplugins" if it already exists, else "C:Program Files (x86)SteinbergVstplugins".
- Windows VST 64-bit install defaults to "C:Program FilesVstplugins" if it already exists, else "C:Program FilesSteinbergVstplugins".
- Fixed possible crash when AU plug was receiving continuous automation during plug-in closing.
- Fixed AAX window creation/deletion causing AudioSuite crashes in Avid MC8.
- Fixed AAX parameter knob displays not in sync with values.
- Fixed Win 64 AAX text entry.
- Fixed latency compensation in AAX.
- Fixed missing Undo button in TBS AAX.
- Changed MD AAX presets to use vintage Peak mode, old presets caused modified "*" indicator because clean mode not supported in AAX.
- Changed Trackplug AAX presets to use only vintage Peak/RMS/Warm modes, old presets with clean modes caused modified "*" indicator because clean mode not supported in AAX.
- Corrected swapped ranges for Dialog AAX de-plode and de-ess freqs: deplode now ranges 20-20kHz and de-ess ranges 2kHz-8kHz. This was causing "*" indicators when loading presets.
- Fixed Open Manual for AAX plugs by correcting manual path.
- Mac AAX plugs use new PS5 manual.
- Updated PS AAX DSP installers to use new PS5 manual.
Also, a new video has been released to illustrate Panorama's 3D audio processing capacities:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wave Arts updates its Tube Saturator to v2 Wave Arts introduces the v2 update of its Tube Saturator tube preamp simulation for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Wave Arts announces AAX version of their plugins Wave Arts have released their entire plug-in lineup in Avid AAX Format.
- Wave Arts Dialog Wave Arts has announced the release of Dialog, an effect plug-in which combines processing options needed to clean up, adjust, and sweeten recordings of the spoken voice.