Spitfire Audio releases Joey Santiago library
Spitfire Audio's Joey Santiago library for Kontakt is now available.
As announced a few weeks ago, Spitfire has released a new sound library elaborated with the Pixies' own Joey Santiago. It requires the full version of Kontakt as well as 9GB of disk space (but no less than 18GB for the installation process), and has the following features:
- 6 different signals to choose from, including 4 amplified signals (featuring Santiago's own Marshall JCM800, Fender Vibrolux and a Selmar) as well as 2 different room perspectives.
- All sounds individually played by the artist himself, through a selection of hand picked pedals with 18 different presets.
- 35 different sounds created by the man himself through his vast collection of pedals - all in the Mercury engine to add additional FX options.
- 49 loops crafted from various sections of Joey's playing, housed and warped within Spitfire’s eDNA engine.
- 150 sounds curated into 125 different presets, with a metallic edge, all in Spitfire’s eDNA engine.
The Joey Santiago library is available at the special introductory price of £149 (instead of £199) until April 1st, 2016 at 23:55 GMT - no joke!
More details (and sound demos) are available at www.spitfireaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Samplephonics releases Earthly Resonance Samplephonics presents Earthly resonance, a collection of loops & samples blending Electronica, Dubstep and Garage.
- BFD3 at half price for a month Until April 15th, FXPansion's BFD3 is available at 50% off.
- Kilohearts introduces Tape Stop Kilohearts adds another plugin to its Snapins series with the aptly-named Tape Stop plugin.