AMT Releases Wi5C Instrument Clip-on Wireless System.
The AMT Wi5C is a removable wireless clip on transmitter and receiver with 16 selectable channels. The Wi5C eliminates connecting wires dangling from the instrument to a beltpack style transmitter. The system currently works in conjunction with all AMT microphone systems that have (DCT) disconnecting cable technology. Applied Microphone Technology's new D.C.T. allows the user to use their AMT microphone in many applications as needed. AMT microphones can be ordered with beltpack-style preamps, studio or DI-style preamps, and the wireless direct connecting systems. All of these shipping models will allow connection to the Wi5C Wireless System.
The AMT Wi5C is compatible with all current AMT microphones. Microphones are sold separately.
Applied Microphone Technology Wi5C Clip-On Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Removable mini clip-on transmitter
- Converts AMT disconnecting microphone to Wi5 Wireless technology
- Allows for the use of additional AMT preamps or wireless systems by switching a cable
- 16 selectable frequency transmitter and receiver with XLR and 1/4 outputs included
- Microphone not included with AMT Wi5C Wireless system
Viewers of this article also read...
- Behringer EUROLIVE PERFORMER E1220 Introducing the EUROLIVE E1220A PA Speaker from BEHRINGER
- Behringer EUROLIVE PERFORMER E1520a Introducing the EUROLIVE E1520A PA Speaker from BEHRINGER
- Behringer CE1000P Behringer has introduced the CE1000P, a compact set of loudspeakers aimed at permanent installations such as restaurants, shops, exhibitions or houses of worship.