[NAMM] Electro-Voice R300
Electro-Voice announces the launch of the R300 wireless microphone system.
Features like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync are said to make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use, with its rack-mountable metal receiver, metal bodypack and handheld transmitters, and remote-mountable antennas.
Key Features, according to E-V:
- ClearScan – find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync – infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- Handheld equipped with PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
- Two preconfigured bodypack/microphone systems available – lapel or headworn
- Bodypack with TA4 connector – compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and headworn microphones for easy upgrades
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables.
Visit the R300 microsite for more details: www.electrovoice.com/r300.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] ElectroVoice Live X Series Making its debut at Winter NAMM 2011, the new Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers is made up of three powered and four passive models.
- [NAMM] Phonic iSK Series Phonic Corporation will be demonstrating its new iSK speaker series at the 2011 Winter NAMM show.
- [NAMM] Renkus-Heinz Products at NAMM The company will be showcasing their new CF101LA series of compact modular point source array loudspeakers.