Shure launches a wireless control app
Shure offers users of its wireless systems a remote control app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The ShurePlus Channels for iOS allows for remote control, via a WiFi connection, of the critical parameters of the Axient (with ShowLink remote control support), ULX-D, QLX-D and PSM 1000 series.
Most of the features are immediately available but the wireless channel setting control is available via in app-purchase. This function allows for adjusting the assigned frequencies, audio gain, cut the audio output and more.
- Automatic discovery and easy connection to networked Shure systems from an iOS mobile device over Wi-Fi
- Real-time, precision monitoring of critical device parameters
- RF level metering
- Audio level metering
- Transmitter battery level
- Frequency assignments with band, group, and channel info
- RF interference indicator
- Encryption status (QLX-D, ULX-D)
- Frequency diversity status (ULX-D and Axient)
- ShowLink signal strength (Axient)
The ShurePlus Channels app is available for free download from the AppStore. You’ll also find on the page the detailed features for each wireless system.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.