Roland Fantom G8
Roland Fantom G8

Workstation from Roland belonging to the Fantom series.

D-MAS D-MAS

«  Excellent! »

Publié le 05/27/13 à 10:42
Keyboard 88 keys, a lot of sounds that can be set to different styles of music (for my leaving Electro)
I would put 9/10

general use is fairly simple when you have already used the Roland.
Full manual and I advise to read despite the pavement
Editing sounds and effects is easy thanks to the screen (the usefulness of a mouse is desirable)
I would put 8/10

The touch is really great (for my leaving), it remains one of the only hit that I loved.
Regarding the sounds, they are suitable for different styles of music (I was the electro / house) it can be used in the studio or concert (watch the weight though)
I would put 8/10

I used it for around two years and I can tell you that for me is one of the best hit.
I had other models like the pattern 8 and other equivalent but I just tell you that the hit is the thing I love the most and the sounds of Bass.
Value / Price: I bought two months after its release before the price increases: excellent results!
With experience and the price at which I got I do it again this choice without hesitation!
I would put 9/10