Technics SH-DJ1200
arnaud35000 arnaud35000
Published on 10/30/06 at 09:14
Rackable
2-way line, 2 phono-way
plus a mic input and an entry to / effects
only equalizer bass / treble, up-24db / +12 db ... enough!
RCA

Good grip, authentic cuisine that commands respect ...

Config ultra simple, you plug and go!
Get started immediately, intuitive, no need for manual! Anyway I bought OCCAZ, I was not ...

Console without breath, we feel the quality! However, I note a tendency to saturation, attention to the mix when there are too low!
The potentiometers have a proper life ... other than the gold paint the most beautiful effect that tends to come off ... shame!

The equalizer is sufficient for a mixed use, an equalizer would have preferred more for the media, in practice this house!

And-24db, some just find it a bit ...

I use it for leisure for 3 months I bought it used, it is a table that has already come a long way but it is solid!

I like the look, the fact that it's a Technics, whatever people may say this is THE reference table of the world championships anyway, it's not for nothing!

I had a Gemini UMX-5 before, though too, but less robust, and with features that do not serve me.

Good quality / price ratio ... on occasion! For € 420 for it, it hurts! Personal I got € 100 on Ebay, I am very happy! Put up to 200 €, no more, after turn to other brands ... The Numark Pro SM2 is also a reference ...

I would do this choice because it is a table that matches my expectations, simple functions, two inputs, perfect for mixed use house / r'n'b ... coupled with two Numark Axis-8, is smooth, easy and effective!

This table can really versatile; Technics respect to ...