AMX Module for L-Acoustics Amps
L-Acoustics has joined forces with AMX to provide external control of the LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers from an AMX touch screen panel, for fixed installation applications.
The main features of the new module include:
- Input gain
- Input selection : AES/analogue
- Monitoring information: metering, clip, limit
- EN60849 Fault management
- Preset management
LA4 and LA8 AMX modules are available for download at www.amx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lynx Pro Audio Goes Solo Former VMB sound engineers and workers have set up Spanish audio manufacturer Lynx Pro Audio, with its own dedicated sales, marketing and R&D team focusing on acoustical & electronic sound development.
- [NAMM] RCF TTL55-A TEC Award The RCF TTL55-A was nominated in the category “Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker Technology” at the 26th Annual TEC Award.
- [NAMM] Proel XEOS Series Presented at NAMM 2011, XEOS is a new series of installation speakers created by Proel to replace the existing Spark and MO/CSE series, with a single range featuring a selected number of models.